Labroots, a partner of RG, is hosting a free conference on a wide range of genetics and genomics. This is a great opportunity for rare genomics researchers to learn about recent developments in their field. Conference topics include RNAi, Next-generation sequencing, Cancer research, Sequencing, Genome-wide association studies GWAS, Epigenetics, Mapping, Exomes, Genomic medicine, Human Genome Structural Variation, Pharmacogenetics, DNA/RNA Purification, Mutations, Translational Genomics, Bioinformatics, Genotyping, Pharmacogenomics, Screening, Cloning, Gene Expression, Phenotyping, Transcription, Functional Genomics, Synthetic Biology, Genome Engineering, Immunology, qPCR/Real-Time PCR, PCR, Biomarkers, Stem Cell research, Human Identification, Bioproduction, and Molecular Diagnostics.
Conference participants will be able to:
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
- Earn free CME, CE and CEU continuing education credits
Click here to see the speakers, register, or learn more!
May 1, 2015